Q&A: How can I get someone to do a book review for my book? pic.twitter.com/0iGB17bBot



Someone asked the following question via Twitter.



First of all, we aren't really doing reviews on this site.

We have in the past, but I don't have time right now.

If someone would like to organize a review crew...

Or accept books to review and then post reviews...

I am more than willing to expand the crew again.

In general, how does someone get book reviews?

Well, I'm not an expert, but I can offer some tips.

Offer your book for free in exchange for a review.

This may sound obvious, but probably needs said anyway.

Let people know that your book is available.

Let people know via blog, social media, email list, etc...

If you don't have a very big network,

getting book reviews may not be as important.

In other words, connect with more people before asking for reviews.

What tips would you add?