Don't miss any of our book reviews. Here's how...


I am trying a new service to deliver an email newsletter. My test will be with just our book reviews. If this is successful, I'll add options for signing up for other types of posts, such as Promos.

If this is a popular method of hearing about new posts, I'll be happy to categorize our posts even further. For example, you don't want to miss when our call for book review submissions goes live each month (in addition to other site news), do you? It could come to you in the form of an email. Time will tell.

In the meantime, if you would like to help me test the system, sign up below to receive an email when we post book reviews. According to the way I have it set up currently, you'll receive an email once we have posted three reviews. What that means is you won't be inundated with emails.

Sign up for Our Book Review Newsletter