MEET Ruby AKA @madtyper, Our New Crew Member


Buffer

Tell everyone a little bit about yourself.
Hey my name is Ruby but I generally go by Rubyblood online. I am an artist in all manners of the word. I love to crochet/draw/write/paint/sculpt/build things/photograph & more.
I am always researching one topic or another that I am interested in. I am into the darker things in life and love black eye shadow and the occasional touch of neon colors. I adore what you may call Goth fashion and yes I do accept that label if you want to label me something. I am an only child and lost both parents and all grandparents before I turned 19. My blood family is wide spread but those that are chosen family are all around. I hope to make a difference in at least one persons life even if its just helping to avoid mistakes that I have made.
I have been obsessed with vampires since age 4 and one of my favorite movies is Interview with a vampire. I don't read as much as I used to as I spend more time doing and experimenting with new art mediums but in the past it was nothing to see my face in a book and read a book a day. I kind of miss those days but I love being able to decide to want to try something and just go buy the supplies because I can.
I am ADHD so I am sorry if I randomly change topic when you talk to me as I am easily distracted. That's why I love writing because it gives me the chance to collect my thoughts. I am totally obsessed with GIR (although I barely watched the show I love GIRs adorable greeness!) & Tim burton movies/characters (we have nightmare before Christmas monopoly!)


Who are some of your favorite authors? Books?
L.J. Smith..... The vampire diaries series, house of night,the vampire lestat.

What are your favorite genres of books to read?
Fiction. Anything paranormal or even better, vampires.

Besides reading, what other talents or hobbies do you have?
Crocheting, painting, drawing, writing, and photography.

How excited are you to be a part of the Masquerade Crew?
I am totally excited to be part of this wonderful group allowing me the chance to review books I would probably not get to do on my own.

Maybe you can crochet the entire Crew eReader cozies! Welcome to the Crew, Ruby!