MEET Christal aka @CMarieMosley, Our New Crew Member

Buffer


Tell everyone a little bit about yourself.
I’m an avid-reader, who loves to write, dance, and laugh…I always have a smile on my face – which is highly contagious…I can’t fathom a day without music…I love to make others smile …I thoroughly enjoy spending time with my family…and I try to always live life to its absolute fullest…never miss a moment…

Who are some of your favorite authors? Books?
My favorite author of all-time is Jane Austen, hands down – Pride and Prejudice being my favorite of her works. I have always delighted in the works of C. S. Lewis, Shakespeare, Twain, and Poe, even. Love meaningful, well-written poetry. Love Old Lit, but totally digging a lot of newly established, as well as up & coming, authors. In more recent reads – I absolutely adore Cassandra Clare. 


What are your favorite genres of books to read?
I enjoy mostly YA – fantasy, paranormal, and contemporary … add in a little romance, and I’m set! But, I do branch out, now and again, for a little adult contemporary (think Nicholas Sparks). Also, I enjoy fresh, new twists on old classics. 

Besides reading, what other talents or hobbies do you have?
I am a writer of YA. My first novel, Reminiscence has just been released. It is the first in its series, and hopefully will be joined by the second book, Reflections, later this year. I am also working on another WIP, which will not be featured in the series and will hopefully be released in early spring of next year. Also, I paint…and I’m a crazy-awesome dancer!

How excited are you to be a part of the Masquerade Crew?
SO very excited!!! I am looking forward to sharing my words and my love for books with the Masquerade Crew World…


So when are you gonna show us some of those dance moves?
Welcome to the Crew, Christal!