MEET Mark W. aka @sparkymarky1973, Our New Crew Member

Buffer

Tell everyone a little bit about yourself.  
I’m Mark, I’m 38 and work as a chef for a busy, busy hotel. I am a real Bibliophile who is obsessed with reading and cannot be found ANYWHERE without either a book or my Kindle to hand. If not both....

Who are some of your favorite authors? Books?
Robin Hobb, Stephen King and Dean Koontz are three of my favourite authors of all time. I currently have an on-going list of my own personal 1001 books and authors to read before you die on my Blog but my favourite ever books include THE BOOK THIEF BY MARCUS ZUSAK, IT BY STEPHEN KING, THE FARSEER TRILOGY BY ROBIN HOBB, THE ICARUS VOID BY C.K.BURGH AND ODD THOMAS BY DEAN KOONTZ.

What are your favorite genres of books to read?  
Horror has gotta be my number one genre, but I also enjoy sci-fi and thrillers also, as well as some historical fiction.

Besides reading, what other talents or hobbies do you have?
I write reviews for Dooyoo and articles for Textbroker, but also enjoy late-night Xbox gaming and drawing as my hobbies.

How excited are you to be a part of the Masquerade Crew?
Very excited as it gives me even more opportunity to discuss the books I read and share my opinions with fellow book-lovers!

Another Mark?! We love it! Welcome to the Crew, Mark!