Calling all Book Bloggers: Join our book blogger blog hop!

We're participating in the A to Z Challenge this month, which is a wonderful blog hop. I'm meeting some new bloggers, making connections, and seeing some great content. Networking is one of the biggest goals of The Masquerade Crew. What better way to help self-publishers than to all join together and support one another. With that in mind, I've created an InLinkz list for Book Bloggers.

If you maintain a book review blog (and especially if you review Indie or the Self-Published), add your site to the list below. Below the list is a link to add this very same list to your site.

New Site Features


  • Besides this blog post, I may occasionally use this list to encourage my followers to visit some other blogs.
  • This list will be featured in our navigation menu (once I overhaul our current one).
  • This is a general list to link your main page to the network. More lists will be used to link up with specific book reviews, a different list for each genre. Stay tuned.

How To Use This List


  • I want to visit more blogs. If you're listed, that will make it easier for me.
  • I want to network with more blogs. Hence this list once again.
  • Put this list on your site so that we can all network with one another.
  • Though it would be nice to have this list featured on every site (such as through "Links" on the menu bar), I am only requiring that you post it at least once on your site.

get the InLinkz code