To all those @MasqCrew is not following back... pic.twitter.com/HL8wxDY32j



I am currently cleaning up my main Twitter account, unfollowing those who are not following me back. Haven't done it in a while.

But because of my tight schedule this past year or so, I haven't been able to follow back very many of those who follow me first.

If you are seeing this post and I don't follow you back, fill out the form below, and I'll make sure I'm following you back. (I'm not going to take the time to follow everyone back since many of them aren't active anymore ... or don't really care if I follow them back ... or only follow me in hopes I follow them back. In any case, I understand.)

If you fill out this form, and you don't follow me, I won't follow you either. I've written a python script to easily follow those who follow me in the first place, not following those who don't, so don't try to get cute. Technology always wins. And I will eventually unfollow you if you choose to stop following me at some point in the future, though admittedly that would probably be a long, long time in the future.