Your inbox will thank you. Sign up for the Weekly Book/Crew Bulletin.


By tweeting this post, you can earn promotional tweets from me as part of the Amazon Tweet Exchange.
Details here.




Membership for the new Book/Crew Bulletin is well over 100. Thanks for the support, but I know we can do a lot better. After all, there were almost a thousand subscribers to the old list.

I'm slowly getting some of those to sign on to the new list, but email gets lost, misplaced (by the email program, as in the Junk folder), or life simply gets in the way.

If you are seeing this and you have signed up in the past (not the new list), then I strongly encourage you to sign up for the new newsletters. They are so much better than the old ones.

If you have never signed up for our newsletters, of course I still encourage you to sign up. Your inbox will thank you.

Sign up below or use this link.

Subscribe to the Weekly Book/Club Bulletin

* indicates required
Email Format