"Will read the rest of this series. That I can guarantee." SECRETS by @TimMettey


By tweeting this post, you can earn promotional tweets from me as part of the Amazon Tweet Exchange.
Details here.





Cover links to Amazon.com

Secrets

The Hero Chronicles

Written by Tim Mettey

Genre(s): Teen, Young Adult, Science Fiction, Fantasy



GET YOUR COPY HERE!

        

Other Retailers:   B&N   |  Smashwords   |  iTunes   |  Kobo




--This book was written for junior high/high school age 
readers as well as all who are young at heart--

The Midwest lies in complete ruins after a catastrophic disaster kills tens of thousands and leaves hundreds of thousands injured. Nicholas Keller emerges out of the devastation as a shining light of hope for all. But his newfound fame comes with a price that his aunt will not let him pay.

They flee into the shadows in order to protect his secret. However, as Nicholas begins his sophomore year at his fifth school in five years, strange and unexpected things begin to happen. He soon tumbles into a web of doomed love, extraordinary talents and a secret past, which threatens the lives of everyone he cares about.

It’s up to Nicholas to confront the truth, even if it means his own death. 



An excerpt from

Secrets



Here's what

Fans are saying


Loved the book! Such a fast fun read.

This is a fun read. A cross between I am number 4 and Smallville from the perspective of a ya male this has been a perfect read for the genre!

It is fast, really fast bit is one of the smoothest reads I have read in ages. It has romance though nothing explicit and some humor. With action and secrets and even sport in it I cannot help but think that it would appeal to all ya male readers and most if not all female readers in the same age category.

I loved this book. I am sure you will as well.

I will read the rest of this series. That I can guarantee.



We need more guys like Nicholas

I absolutely loved this book. I was hooked from the beginning. Started reading it yesterday morning, finished it before my husband got home from work, then spent most of the night talking about it.

What I loved the most though was the main character, Nicholas Keller. It is very rare to see a guy who is as well mannered and respectful as him. We need more guys like him where I live.The characters in Secrets are very memorable and I found myself getting attached to quite a few of them.

Secrets is a great book and I would recommend it to anyone. It takes a while to find out what the big secret is but once you find out it is worth it. This book does not disappoint and I can't wait to read the next one.



Author Bio

Tim Mettey



Tim Mettey serves as CEO at Matthew 25: Ministries, an international humanitarian and disaster relief organization. Tim uses his many experiences and expertise in responding to disasters around the world to set the background for his The Hero Chronicles series. Tim struggles with and has overcome multiple learning disabilities with reading and writing to create this series.

Tim advocates for literacy and education worldwide and hopes his journey can be an inspiration to others. He says, "Our disabilities do not define who we are, they make us stronger."

Tim is happily married to his wife, Chanin, and is the father of four beautiful daughters: Olivia, Cora, Noel and Ashlyn.