Bursting with pee and laughter. #interview with @DanielPDouglas


By tweeting this post, you can earn promotional tweets from me as part of the Amazon Tweet Exchange.
Details here.





We're pleased to introduce

Daniel P. Douglas

Author of

Truth Insurrected

The Saint Mary Project





Cover links to Amazon.com


           


Lightening Round


Dark Chocolate or Milk Chocolate?

Dark!

What is your favourite word?

Favorite

The zombie apocalypse is coming - are you prepared?

I have both shotguns and baseball bats, yes.


Serious Round


Do you plan or pants it?

Both, without question. While I've learned to outline my longer works, I am always willing to just start writing or skip something in favor of what is inspiring me at the moment. Writing is like exploring. What fun is it if you know exactly what you'll find?

Do you base any characters on real-life people that you know?

All the time. People I know or have encountered are points of reference for me when I write. Fortunately, I've been able to meet and interact with a lot of people in my life, under a wide array of circumstances. I think these relationships and acquaintances have a lot of meaning. They are also a great window into human psychology and behavior. These are lessons that I refer to often when I write.


Wacky Question


What's the strangest place you ever "gone potty"?

On the sofa. Unintentional of course. The result of some bad meal and snack choices earlier in the day in conjunction with watching Das Boat that night. To this day, the mention of Das Log makes me burst...into laughter, of course.


Author Bio

Daniel P. Douglas is a novelist specializing in conspiracy thrillers and science fiction. His first novel, Truth Insurrected: The Saint Mary Project, centers on a decades-old government cover-up of contact with extraterrestrial life. Other upcoming novels include The Outworlds series, which is comprised of science fiction adventure stories set in the early twenty-fourth century at the fringe of human civilization, and Green Bird, a modern-day thriller about an FBI agent racing to stop a cyber terrorist before it's too late.

Douglas is a US Army veteran and long-term civil servant who worked in the federal government and the museum profession. Born and raised in Southern California, he has lived most of his life in the southwestern United States. He now lives in New Mexico with his spouse, children, siblings, parents, pets, and livestock. His travels take him throughout the United States, Mexico, Europe, the Middle East and the Caribbean.