Would you like to be one of our featured followers?

One of our goals this year is to expand our reach, especially on Twitter, but it can't be all about us. I want to help our loyal followers gain a bigger reach online as well, so I'm going to try out a new feature: featured followers. I will occasionally feature someone who...

  1. Follows us (obviously)
  2. Maintains (or represents) a related blog
The second item requires a little more explanation. I'm looking for two kinds of blogs to feature.
  1. Those that blog about books
  2. Those that blog about writing
I don't mind featuring a personal blog of a writer or an author, but there should also be some blog posts about writing.

I have a few people in mind that I would like to feature, so I may be approaching some of you personally. But in order to have a regular feature, I will also need to have a pool of people to choose from, so I am extending the invitation to the Twitterverse in general. If you have a blog that you think would qualify for our featured status, please fill out the following form.


A little something in return

Though none of this is required, here are some things you could do for us:
  • List us in the sidebar of your blog.
  • Write a blog post about us.
  • Tweet about us, encouraging your followers to check us out.