Repost: Why a(n) unfavorable review isn’t necessarily a bad thing… #amwriting #amreading

The following is a repost from another blog. Check out the full article HERE.

When reviewers have conflicting views it gets really interesting…

You may have heard… I released a new book yesterday, Last Winter’s Snow. Congratulations to me! And for a couple of weeks or so, reviews have been coming in, and they have mostly made me very happy, because a lot of the things I’ve read were very encouraging, and positive. However, and this is the really interesting part, and this post will look at reviews from both a reader perspective and an author perspective, I’ve had two reviews that took opposing sides on a single issue. I’m not going to take sides, but let’s hear from the reviewers themselves:
Read the rest HERE.