Oh no! Computer problems! No worries, problem solved.

My desktop computer went kaput a few months ago. We took it to a family member who is better at computers than I am, and he thinks dust and such got in and fried some stuff.

Not worth repairing, in other words.

I've been trying to decide if I want a new computer or not. I've let the promo posts slow to a trickle, then finally turning them off all together ... at least for right now.

They will be back, though.

I first thought that I would get a Chromebook. I've heard some good things about them. And you can get one real cheap.

But then I thought about all the things I like to do that require a PC, things you cannot do on a Chromebook.

So, the following computer should be arriving on Monday. It's cheap, just about as good as what I had before for more than half the price. A somewhat smaller hard drive, but I still have the old one, so I should be fine on space.