Have you written a killer post about either writing or reading? Post it at the link.



I'm looking for cool posts to share.

Yours could be one.

Specifically, I'm looking for posts about either the craft of writing or the joy of reading.

What I don't want is a book promo post. A book can be mentioned and even referenced often, but the post itself can't be entirely a promo. I won't share those.

I'll put a list of posts together into one post on this site using the following blog post image.


This is not a guest post or syndication. It is simply a list of interesting posts. Each listing will include a short summary, a link to your Twitter profile, the post title, and a link to the post itself (of course).

If you would tell your blog readers and social media contacts that I have featured you, that would be great but not required.