She can't do shellfish. Interview with @autmelaniejames



We're pleased to introduce

Melanie James

one of the authors of

Romancing The Paranormal





Cover links to Amazon.com


           


Lightening Round


Beef, seafood or surf AND turf?

Beef - I'm allergic to shellfish

Glitter or camouflage?

Glitter

Favourite City

Vegas


Serious Round


Do you stick to one genre or skip around? Why?

I stick to the Romance genre, but skip around in it. I write paranormal, paranormal romantic comedy, contemporary, and contemporary suspense.

Do you listen to music when you write? If so, what?

No. I spent many years as a secretary and tend to type what I hear, so I don't listen to music, unless I want the song in the story.


Wacky Question


How many people have you killed (in your fiction)?

Dozens!


Author Bio



Melanie James spent 14 years as an IT systems administrator before tiring of the hustle and bustle of the technology world. She's doing what she loves, by writing steamy paranormal, contemporary, and romantic comedy books. Melanie has a Bachelor's Degree from the University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh in Leadership and Development, with a minor in Women's Studies.