"A countryside house for sure." #interview w/ @kristelralston


Kristel Ralston
Author of 
The price of the past



Interview # 1 (of 2)

Tell us about yourself.

I´m a romantic Ecuadorian writer and avid reader of the genre. I´m also passionate about stories set in European palaces and castles. Though I liked my profession as a journalist, I decided to take a different approach to my career and go to the old continent to study a Master’s in Public Relations. While staying in Europe, I read several romantic novels that enthralled me and inspired me to write my first manuscript. Since then, neither my varied personal library nor my weekly agenda lacks books of this literary genre.

What's your favorite color? Why?

Purple ! It somehow relaxes me and allows me to feel comfortable to start writing.

If you were invisible, what is the first thing you'd do?

Stare at Chris Hemsworth all day long hahaha.

If money wasn't an issue, what expensive item would you love to own? Details please.

A countryside house for sure. I enjoy nature: lakes, forrest and wild animals. Everything I travel I make sure that the place I´m visiting have at least one big lake.