"The ending knocked my socks off". Gas or Ass by @EdenConnor #romance


By tweeting this post, you can earn promotional tweets from me as part of the Amazon Tweet Exchange.
Details here.





Cover links to Amazon.com

Gas or Ass

Written by Eden Connor

Genre(s): erotica, New Adult, thriller, romantic suspense


Disclaimer: Price subject to change without notice.

GET YOUR COPY HERE!

           



Not every relationship is about love.

The odometer on my sex life was stuck at zero the day my mother dragged home
a husband I’d never met. Dale brought his two grown sons to help us pack
and move into their house. Both were hard-bodied and handsome, but Caine didn’t
speak to me. Colt, on the other hand, said crude stuff like, “Wanna ride with me?
Then I’m gonna need gas or ass,” but I couldn’t take my eyes off his rippling muscles
and challenging blue eyes.

Some are about speed, sex, and defiance.

When Colt offered me a ride to school, I thought the ‘gas or ass’ thing was a joke,
but he wasn’t kidding. Though he barely touched me, he shattered the innocence I
couldn’t wait to shed, and even then, I sensed I’d never be the same.
He and Caine soon upped the stakes, putting me behind the wheel of cars that could reach
insane speeds. They kept challenging me to find my inner wild child,
pairing illegal drag races with high-octane sex games, like 'winner gets head'.

And some are about trying to break you.

It wasn’t long before I was hooked, but I always planned to walk away.
Then everything spun out of control and walking wasn’t an option.
I had to run.

**Disclaimer: This is a tale of a young girl’s crush that turns to hatred and back to love.
Gas and Ass is the crush-to-hate part of the story. There’s no HEA inside these pages, so
if that’s a must, this isn’t the story for you. If you can delay gratification, however,
the hatred-to-love part is the basis of the sequel, Turn and Burn.


Here's what

Fans are saying


Gas or Ass is a good read. Shelby is in high school who just wants to get through school and get away. Her mom comes home and out of the blue she has gotten married. Now all of a sudden she has a step dad (Dale) and two step brother (Colt and Caine). Shelby and her mom move in with them and that's when stuff gets a little crazy.

Colt and Caine are super hot and are into racing cars. At her new school she makes an instant friend with Caroline. I have never heard of the saying gas or ass and I found the whole concept interesting. Shelby finds out no ride is free even if it's your step brother giving you a ride. Even though Colt and Caine are her new step brothers Shelby can't resist them. Her best friend Caroline has in some kind of relationship with her step brother. I felt like this book covered some taboo subjects as well as poking fun at some of the stereotypes we have. At points I was sure how I should fell about some of things happening. I was definitely surprised by some things.

This book has fast cars, hot cars, and a whole lot of crazy. The ending was crazy and I am not even sure what I'm rooting for to happen next. I can't wait to read the next one.



This book has me reeling. I loved it, I loved the buildup and i love how Shelby grew. She got caught up in her first crush, first sexual experience, first bad boy, after having her whole life change in one single day. Caroline's character was classic. I knew girls just like her growing up. And the whole racing scene... Eden said you would smell the gasoline. I always see stories from beginning to end after the first couple of pages. I haven't been surprised at the way a story turned out in a very long time. This book pulled me in, had me gasping and shaking my head, and then... the ending knocked my socks off. Bravo Eden Connor!

— Jwells


Author Bio

Eden Connor


Enjoy sinful erotic romance without the hassle of shaving your legs. Most of my stories are set where I live, in South Carolina, so expect the handsome stranger to come equipped with a slow southern drawl. I'm addicted to hazelnut coffee creamer and collecting cranberry glass. I like the music of Motown, and when not writing about characters behaving badly, I take a stab at the occasional needlepoint canvas.