Amazon Shout Out Feature: Blog & Twitter Crossover

NOTE: This feature is being redesigned, so until that time, I'm not accepting new books. It should open back up soon. Stay tuned.



I'm implementing promotional features faster than I probably should, but there is a master plan ... sort of. I've been tweeting about people's books on Amazon for a while now. Sometimes I ask my followers if they want a shout out; other times I see a tweet and do it myself.

When I was first putting this book review idea together, I thought of having an Amazon feature on the site. It took a little while to figure out how I wanted to do it. I think I have figured it out, but it is still sort of trial and error. So, bear with me some.

Every so often I would like to run a post about a bunch of books on Amazon. I won't be necessarily recommending any of them (that's what our book reviews are for), but I don't mind spreading the general word. The post may be about a certain genre or some other interrelated topic or theme, so I'm not necessarily going to take the books in the order in which I receive them.

Note: Though I will gladly accept Romance books, I do draw the line at erotica.

Twitter Crossover


Some of the info I collect for this blog feature will also be used to tweet about the books.

Slideshow Banner and Sidebar Ad


You may have noticed the new scrolling banner above this post. Although that spot will be mostly for those that pay/ donate, I may occasionally stick a free shout out book up there too, especially in exchange for a bartering session (as in you do something for me, and I'll do something for you).

I think I will replace the Amazon ad on the left sidebar (the one featuring deals) with one or more random shout out books.

Tag It Tuesday


I encourage all our fans and readers to tweet about the books featured on our site. To make it easy for you, there will be a "tweet this" button for each book. The hashtag #TagItTuesday will be included in the tweet to encourage all to like and tag the book on Amazon.

Upgrades Coming


All of our promotional features (including book reviews, video trailers, featured [twitter] followers, and the new Amazon shout out feature) will be eligible for upgrades via Paypal donations. Stay tuned for more info.

NOTE: This feature is being redesigned, so until that time, I'm not accepting new books. It should open back up soon. Stay tuned.